Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 28

It's close to October 28....

No not yet... it will be 8 days more to go...

Perfect it was 8 days of conceiving before I finally made up my mind to create a blog site...

It all started when my one of my articles in my friendster blogsite receive a comment. I was very touched with the comment. That was the very first time I received one. And the message goes something like...

" Great job!"

See? Isn't it touching and inspiring? Hehehe...

When I finally started to write my articles I didn't have any difficulties. I just got a lot of tearful nights pressing my mind to work, sleepless nights pressing my eyes to pop up.

Good thing, I got a lot of strength and wrote my very first article. Its entitled, "Gift from an Angel". The contents of the article is composed of 21 words. See that's long enough for a first timer like me.

But I did not get approval from many of my friends. They raise their eyebrows up to the troposhere and ask me why is that my is my dash named "Gift of an Angel".

Then I ask myself. Do I really need to explain to them why? I just give the people (they who asks why) a shrug of shoulders evertime they ask me that question.

And so on the first anniversary of my blogsite I'll tell you why I named my dashboard "Gift from an Angel."

I am. I am a gift from an angel. Again I am a gift from an angel... Dont get me wrong... I am a gift from an angel...

Let me tell you the story...

Remember that woman? The first woman ever created by Zeus as a revenge to punish mankind. She is that woman worn by Athena with silver gown and golden garland. She the woman who was moulded from the Earth to bring discomfort for men. She tyhe women who in her birthday was given the gift full of evils and with only one Hope. She is the woman named Pandora.

But I am not Pandora (hello?) nor created by Zeus (hello again?). But according to my own myth, uhm, to my own myth, again, TO MY OWN MYTH, i was one of the evils spirits in that box which Pandora opened. I am one of the evil spirits in the gift which Pandora opened.

Why did I call if gift form an angel? I am not Greek, so I don't believe Zues. Get the logic?

No comments: